Parry Aftab is The Privacy Lawyer columnist for Information Week and does privacy coaching and consulting. She was one of the first cyberlawyers in the United States and donates a substantial portion of her time to Internet safety, privacy and security education. Parry heads up the largest online safety and help group in cyberspace, WiredSafety.org.
- Name: Parry Aftab
Parry Aftab is an Internet privacy and security lawyer and founded and runs WiredSafety.org, the world's first cybersafety group. She is a regular resource for TV news and talk shows and print journalism. Her main site, aftab.com, contains more information about her work. She provides best practices advice to industry leaders and is the Managing Director of WiredTrust, a risk management consulting firm and home of the Socially Safe Seal.
- Overview of the Section 2709 Patriot Act decision
- The Decision in ACLU v. Ashcroft
- Patriot Act Provision is thrown out by Court - eff...
- Privacy - the basics
- Cybercrimes, identity theft and phishing...Oh! My!...
- Parry's Blog - the children's story honoring the b...
- Cyberbullying and cyber bullies
- A great privacy law blog from Canada by David Fras...
- Get a Life from Parry's Blog
- MSNBC - Cell phones and kids: Do they mix?
Thursday, September 30, 2004